Design Development

I’ve updated my layout so that the text within the boxes feels a lot more spacious also I made all the text the same size at 9pt and removed the bold/11pt headings as I felt that they didn’t need explaining.

I tried out a couple of different colours to see if the blue would work ( in terms of ‘Blue Print’ ) also I tried grey to try and be neutral (even though that is not entirely possible)

I printed 4 out on an A4 sheet (using the sheets from before – 6 different kinds – 80gsm, 120 gsm, 160 gsm ) slightly smaller than full size  ( 89%) 

Obviously there are different kinds of card/paper in the stack but it was good to get a sense of the thickness of the pad.

I then put PVA glue along one edge like the previous blog post mentioned. Hopefully this will work…

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: