Since my last post I haven’t done too much, but I have knocked up a quick visuals of one of the ideas I sketched out. This idea revolves around trying to get all the tweets hashtagged #R.I.P in one webpage. I have stuck to the Lucida Typewritter font as this is used in programming and I think that it represents the digital element of where the words are posted/written. In my mind, about having all the text small, and when hovering over each tweet it would become bold, change colour as well as increase in size. However it doesn’t look very good at all. Just like the text has been dumped into one space.
I then tried out representing the newest tweet at the top, in large text. Then decreasing down the page as each tweet became old, and just added to the pile of data at the bottom until it became unreadable. However this looks very messy and unorganised.
I then tried to organise the page a bit better. Reverting back to the news paper obituary theme, but also using the size difference. I think that the size difference needs to be more obvious. I clearly need to work on this some more, which I will do tomorrow.